It’s easy to understand why more technologies have moved to the cloud. When it comes to contact centers, a cloud-based call center solution carries many benefits and advantages, especially in the modern age of hybrid and remote workforces.
Cloud-based contact center solutions are less costly and easier to maintain. They can make it simpler to take advantage of new technologies. Centralized implementation means that distributed users can access new solutions faster than ever.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Cloud Contact Centers?
Cloud contact centers can:
- facilitate remote work,
- reduce capital costs
- reduce maintenance costs for the business,
- and seamlessly integrate with other key technologies.
Significant return-on-investment is frequently realized, and cloud-based technologies are often more secure and lend themselves to central IT governance.
Features Of A Cloud-Based Call Center Solution
As you are choosing a cloud-based call center solution, it’s important to understand how it is set up and the features it delivers to the modern contact center. Here are key components:
- Internet-Based. Unlike many legacy systems, cloud-based call centers do not require on-premise servers, networking equipment, desktop computers, or other infrastructure. Instead, the entire system is internet-based, allowing customer service representatives to work from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Application-Based. Applications are housed centrally so contact centers can simply download them and add live agents that require access to remain productive.
- Omnichannel Access. Cloud-based technology allows easy expansion from call centers to contact centers. Instead of being limited to only answering phone calls, organizations can now implement an omnichannel automation solution that fields requests from those channels that customers prefer including voice, text, and messaging.
- Agility. Cloud-based centers can easily add new technologies or software with the centralization of upgrades. On-premise solutions are often more restricted by the limited data management, storage, or integration capability.
- Affordable. Outsourcing server upkeep of all contact center data means that contact centers save on staffing and resources for the long run.
Key Advantages Of Cloud-Based Contact Centers
The best contact centers reside in the cloud. According to Gartner, “more than 85 percent of organizations will embrace a cloud-first principle by 2025 and will not be able to fully execute on their digital strategies without the use of cloud-native architectures and technologies.”
- Facilitates Remote Work. In today’s distributed workforces, many employees including customer service representatives only require an internet connection to perform job duties. Cloud-based solutions can not only make this possible but easy and affordable.
- Reduces Infrastructure Needs. Cloud-based contact centers spend less on facilities and infrastructure when compared with call centers that are completely on-premises.
- Decreases Maintenance Costs. Along the same lines, contact centers in the cloud centralizes maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting tasks, reducing the workload and costs of busy IT staff.
- Integrates Seamlessly. Finally, these cloud-based solutions can easily adopt new contact center technology such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation. Integration for on-premises solutions is frequently difficult and time-consuming.
- Delivers Strong Returns. The bottom line is that the cloud based contact center ROI is significant, helping to position today’s companies against the competition for success.
Cloud-Based Solutions: Using Advanced Technologies
Cloud-based contact centers allow important systems like customer relationship management and contact center management to be easily integrated with advanced technologies.
Replicant’s contact center automation solution
- reduces or completely eliminates wait times for customers,
- eases common staffing challenges,
- reduces the need for recruitment in a tight market,
- combats frequent turnover with live agents,
- and can save a company millions of dollars in training and outsourcing costs.
Calculate your future cloud based contact center ROI by implementing Replicant’s solution.