- On-Demand Webinar
Manage Unexpected Demands on your Call Center with a First Line of Defense
- AMA with Val Kugathasan and Gadi Shamia
- Watch our Ask Me Anything with two business leaders who have built their careers around championing innovation with disruptive technologies.
With the events of 2020, we’ve seen unexpected demands on our call centers, from higher call volumes and longer wait times to overworked agents. Call centers had to act quickly to maintain high-quality customer service amidst uncertainty. The Replicant.ai team introduced an AI-powered Voice Responder that can triage high call volumes, answer frequently asked questions, and create tickets for agents to follow-up on for better prioritization. It serves as a first line of defense for tier-1 customer service calls to meet customer service demands while call centers are compromised.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about:
- Using AI to reduce call overflow, customer hold times, and agent fatigue
- Getting a solution up quickly s to meet unforeseen customer service demands
- Industry-specific customer service concerns