Preparing for Contact Center Agent Shortages in 2022
We’ve all seen the impact of the pandemic, workforce shortages, and supply chain lag.
91% of consumers reported they have experienced poor customer service in the last six months. 70% say it’s harder to reach a real person now than at the beginning of the pandemic. 56% say the most common form of poor customer service was long wait times.
Preparing for Contact Center Agent Shortages in 2022 takes what we’ve learned in 2021 and rounds up the strategies leaders are using to plan ahead, including:
- The data behind a challenging year
- Key strategies for 2022 planning
- Improving Workforce Management Optimization
- The pros and cons of BPO support
- Strategically deploying AI technology
- Getting started with conversational AI
Download this free guide to catch up on customer service trends and set the stage for a successful 2022.